Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTheAppleBytesLatest imagesMailRegisterLog in

Medevil's iBlueNova(v2.0 of iBluetooth) out now on Cydia thru iSpazio Repo | Download it's cracked Version...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PHOENiX.505
Administrator
Administrator

iPoints : 63570
Warning Level : Safe

Medevil's iBlueNova(v2.0 of iBluetooth) out now on Cydia thru iSpazio Repo | Download it's cracked Version... Empty
PostMedevil's iBlueNova(v2.0 of iBluetooth) out now on Cydia thru iSpazio Repo | Download it's cracked Version...

Medevil's iBlueNova(v2.0 of iBluetooth) out now on Cydia thru iSpazio Repo | Download it's cracked Version... Ibluenova

The updated version of iBlueTooth called iBlueNova is out of beta and has just been released on Cydia via the iSpazio repository. iBlueNova lets users send and receive files (images, music, videos etc.) via Bluetooth. You can download it with a 15 day demo licence before you buy. The full version costs $5.99

@ibluenova: Some info on iBlueNova:

* iPod Touch 2g is supported (no support for iPod Touch 1g, since it has no bluetooth hardware). iPod Touch 3g support is experimental.
* iPhone 2g, 3g & 3gs are supported.
* Firmware 3.0 and above are supported.
* Music library is read-only, no received music or video will be saved in the library.
* iBluetooth licenses will STILL be valid for iBlueNova.
* 1 license on a new device).
* Downloading from cydia store is independent from purchasing on cydia store. This will allow you to download and try iBlueNova for 15 days BEFORE purchasing a full license.
* No previews are released to other blogs, follow iSpazio for iBlueNova images, videos or updates.

n.b. the default bluetooth pin is 0000

The list below may not be accurate and is based on reports from users in the thread. Note that Bluetooth may be hobbled by the operator or the phone so results below are for guidance only.

Please post up your country and operator as well as your phone model when reporting success rates with iBlueNova.

Compatible Devices

Nokia 6230i
Nokia 6680
Nokia 3555b
Nokia 5130
Nokia 2660
Nokia 5800
Nokia 6121
Nokia 7210 Supernova
NOKIA 6300
nokia E51
N82
Samsung Jet
Samsung Rant
Samsung Sync
c903
MOTOZINE-ZN5
E71
Sony Ericsson k618i
LG Vu
Sony Ericsson k660i
sonyericsson w580
Motorola RAZR V3xx

Partial Success / Issues Reported

Sony Ericsson W995
Sony Ericsson W580i
Most LG Phones report issues/difficulty in configuring/transfewring
Some issues with Windows Vista & Windows 7
Blackberries
W580i
W810i
w760i
P1i
env2

Download(The Cracked Version) :

Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/1NSXRHHLIE
Back to top Go down
http://www.theapplebytes.com
Share this post on: reddit

Medevil's iBlueNova(v2.0 of iBluetooth) out now on Cydia thru iSpazio Repo | Download it's cracked Version... :: Comments

No Comment.

Medevil's iBlueNova(v2.0 of iBluetooth) out now on Cydia thru iSpazio Repo | Download it's cracked Version...

Page 1 of 1