Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTheAppleBytesLatest imagesMailRegisterLog in

Final Release for MobileNotifier !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PHOENiX.505
Administrator
Administrator

iPoints : 63640
Warning Level : Safe

Final Release for MobileNotifier !!!  Empty
PostFinal Release for MobileNotifier !!!

We've already told you that Pete Hajas, the developer of MobileNotifier is stepping down in order to work for Apple on better notification system for iOS 5. Today, Hajas has released the last version of his tweak, MobileNotifier Beta 5.

Final Release for MobileNotifier !!!  MobileNotifier-1

The new version comes with a new Dashboard, a new look and better management in which users can delete all notifications with one tap. You can also dismiss the notification by tapping on the "X" button. User can also tap on the "New SMS" notification to reply to a delivered message immediately without need to get on the SMS button.

Hajas :

Quote :
After all the press surrounding my last post, I had to do something. Instead of confirm or deny anything, I decided to do something. Something big.

I’m presenting the final release of MobileNotifier that I’ll have a part in before my absence.

Back to top Go down
http://www.theapplebytes.com
Share this post on: reddit

Final Release for MobileNotifier !!! :: Comments

No Comment.

Final Release for MobileNotifier !!!

Page 1 of 1