Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTheAppleBytesLatest imagesMailRegisterLog in

Why iPhones have 3.5 Inch Screen Size ??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PHOENiX.505
Administrator
Administrator

iPoints : 63600
Warning Level : Safe

Why iPhones have 3.5 Inch Screen Size ?? Empty
PostWhy iPhones have 3.5 Inch Screen Size ??

iPhone 4s having a bigger screen size was one of the main expectations everyone had over the past few months but it seems 3.5 inch iPhone screen size is the most ideal when it comes to using the iPhone with one hand.

Why iPhones have 3.5 Inch Screen Size ?? Iphone-screen-size-405x450

The Cupertino company never changed the iPhone screen size and we have always wondered why?. Well it seems I really came across the answer after reading an article by Dustin Curtis, a designer, that offers some interesting thoughts on Apple’s magical products.

In the post, Curtis talks about a short come he had while using his recently purchased Samsung Galaxy S II.

Quote :
When you first see a phone with a 4-inch or larger screen, it seems like a much better experience. I thought it was a technical decision, and it could be, but since switching to an Android phone — a Samsung Galaxy S II — 15 days ago, I have realized another huge downside of larger screens: when holding the phone with one hand, I can’t reach the other side of the screen with my thumb.

What he explained is that trying to touch the upper right hand of his Galaxy S II’s 4.2″ display with one hand is totally annoying, and nearly impossible while with his iPhone 4, however, he seems to have no issues reaching the other side of the screen [ same like we do].

So what’s your idea of the perfect smartphone screen size.

Back to top Go down
http://www.theapplebytes.com
Share this post on: reddit

Why iPhones have 3.5 Inch Screen Size ?? :: Comments

No Comment.

Why iPhones have 3.5 Inch Screen Size ??

Page 1 of 1