Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTheAppleBytesLatest imagesMailRegisterLog in

Steve Jobs: “I’m Going To Destroy Android, Because It’s A Stolen Product”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PHOENiX.505
Administrator
Administrator

iPoints : 63510
Warning Level : Safe

Steve Jobs: “I’m Going To Destroy Android, Because It’s A Stolen Product” Empty
PostSteve Jobs: “I’m Going To Destroy Android, Because It’s A Stolen Product”

Steve Jobs has never been a friend to Google’s Android OS and his authorized bio by Walter Isaacson will show more about this guy. The biography should go on sale on Monday but the AP that bought a copy ahead of time and shared some highlights.

Steve Jobs: “I’m Going To Destroy Android, Because It’s A Stolen Product” Jobs-schmidt-1

Jobs said these words to Eric Schmidt after Android started looking more and more like Apple’s iOS:

Quote :
I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple’s $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong, [..] I’m going to destroy Android, because it’s a stolen product. I’m willing to go thermonuclear war on this.

Steve Jobs met with Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google, later and told him that he wasn’t interested in settling for any amount of money.Jobs told Schmidt, “I want you to stop using our ideas in Android, that’s all I want.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.theapplebytes.com
Share this post on: reddit

Steve Jobs: “I’m Going To Destroy Android, Because It’s A Stolen Product” :: Comments

No Comment.

Steve Jobs: “I’m Going To Destroy Android, Because It’s A Stolen Product”

Page 1 of 1