Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTheAppleBytesLatest imagesMailRegisterLog in

New iPhone 4G Concept Is Son of MacBook Air and iPod Touch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PHOENiX.505
Administrator
Administrator

iPoints : 63420
Warning Level : Safe

New iPhone 4G Concept Is Son of MacBook Air and iPod Touch Empty
PostNew iPhone 4G Concept Is Son of MacBook Air and iPod Touch

New iPhone 4G Concept Is Son of MacBook Air and iPod Touch Custom_1234270253798_iPhone_3

This beautiful concept, inspired by the curves and tapering of the Macbook Air coupled with the touch's back, is even better than the cool Macbook-inspired iPhone 4G we featured at the beginning of the month.

The thing that excites me most about these concepts, however, is not the aesthetic aspect of it. It's the the front camera and the fact that people seem to be excited about getting videoconferencing on the iPhone. Specially about the idea of interacting with desktop videoconferencing software on both the PC and the Mac. This is a must for the videochat feature to be really useful, and personally I think it's one of the reasons it hasn't been done by Apple before.

My hope is that they are working to make it crossplatform, either with Apple releasing iChat for the PC at one point or, ideally, working on the connection with existing PC videoconferencing software like MSN and Skype.

For sure, Jason and I can't wait to have cellphone videosex. With other people, I mean. [Thanks Rodolphe Desmare for the art]
Back to top Go down
http://www.theapplebytes.com
Share this post on: reddit

New iPhone 4G Concept Is Son of MacBook Air and iPod Touch :: Comments

No Comment.

New iPhone 4G Concept Is Son of MacBook Air and iPod Touch

Page 1 of 1